PN532 NFC RFID Reader/Writer Module -Arduino Compatible
The NFC/RFID breakout base on PN532, which is the most popular NFC chip, and is what is embedded in pretty much every phone or device that does NFC. It can pretty much do it all, such as read and write to tags and cards, communicate with phones (say for payment processing), and 'act' like a NFC tag. If you want to do any sort of embedded NFC work, this is the chip you'll want to use!
The PN532 is also very flexible, you can use 5V TTL UART at any baud rate, I2C or SPI to communicate with it. This chip is also strongly supported by libnfc, simply plug in an FTDI cable and use the FTDI serial port device to communicate - this lets you do NFC dev using any Linux/Mac/Windows computer!
Comes with: the PN532 breakout board including a tuned 13.56MHz stripline antenna, 0.1" header, 2 jumpers/shunts and a 4050 level shifter chip. We also toss in a Mifare Classic 1K card!
You can use SWITCH-0 and SWITCH-1 choosing UART, IIC or SPI interface.
- Use as a RFID reader with Mifare One tags (ISO14443 Type-A) and cards (13.56Mhz).
- Build visiting card sharing system.
- Build attendance systems.
- Design authentication systems.
- Read Smart Posters.
- Securely exchange small data with other NFC devices
- Use with Seeeduino ADK Main Board for creating mobile NFC applications.
- And other endless possibility
- Arduino/AVR/ARM.... compatible. No soldering required.
- SPI/I2C interface. select by SWITCH-0 and SWITCH-1
- Built in PCB Antenna.
- 5V operation.
- Size:85mm x 52mm.
- 1 x RFID/NFC Breakout Module
- 1 x Mifare Classic card
Online buy cheapest products direct from Chinese supply at rcmodelpart.com